Showing the single product
Domino’s Pizza is Offering flat 40% Off, Avail your Discount Voucher for Rs 2
- Get 40% off on the entire menu at Domino’s Pizza Pakistan
- Avail your discount voucher for just Rs. 2 only
- Enjoy mouth-watering flavors like Tex-Mex, Pepperoni Passion, Fajita, Creamy Tikka, Chicken Supreme, Peri Peri and more
- This is a limited-time offer, so don’t miss out
- Vouchers will be redeemable on our website and app orders.
Pizza is an amazingly popular food. In just the US alone, pizza is a $35 billion a year industry. There are over 69,000 pizzerias in the US, selling approximately 350 slices of pizza per second! To put it in perspective, that’s 3 billion pizzas sold each year, with the average American eating 46 slices
That’s where Domino’s comes in. Domino’s delivered over 400 million of those pizza’s last year. That’s just over one pizza for everyone in the US. Our delivery people drive more that 10 million miles every week to bring you the best pizza we can make. We operate over 10,000 pizza places in more than 60 countries dedicated to providing great tasting pizza for carryout or delivered to your door. How did we become such a powerhouse of pizza delivery? Let’s look.
Domino’s Pizza History
From humble beginnings as a single pizza restaurant in 1960, Domino’s Pizza today has become the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. We have been dedicated to making and delivering great pizza with high quality ingredients from the start. In addition, we are constantly updating and improving our pizza menu.
Beyond pioneering the concept of efficient delivery of made-to-order pizzas, we have been part of innovations that have made significant impact on the entire FOOD DELIVERY industry:
- Domino’s Pizza pioneered patented insulating pizza bags to keep pizzas oven-hot and crisp during normal delivery.
- Domino’s created the sturdy, corrugated pizza box, which keeps moisture from weakening the box and cheese from sticking to the top.
- Domino’s invented the 3-D car-top sign, which is currently used by a variety of industries, including taxis and driving schools.
Beyond Pizza Delivery
Domino’s launched online pizza ordering in 2007, and in 2008 revolutionized the online delivery experience by launching the innovative Pizza Builder and Domino’s Tracker tools. Pizza Builder was a step forward in ordering food online , allowing customers to see their pizza come to life on the computer screen, while Domino’s Tracker was an innovation in food delivery , allowing customers to follow the progress of the order from the time it’s placed until they receive it. We also added pizza coupons and promos to the website in order to provide even more value to our customers. Our innovations simply help us get better at what we love to do most: deliver great pizza to your door, efficiently and enthusiastically!