Donate your Zakat / Sadaqah / Donation to Pink Ribbon Hospital

  • Fast Shipping

    Receive products in amazing time
  • Easy Returns

    Return policy that lets you shop at ease
  • Always Authentic

    We only sell 100% authentic products
  • Secure Shopping

    Your data is always protected

Donate your Zakat / Sadaqah / Donation to Pink Ribbon Hospital

$8.38

.


Highlights

  • Pakistan’s First dedicated Breast Cancer Hospital is 60% complete. Help us finish the remaining 40% speedily. Your Zakat / Atiyaat / Sadaqaat / Donations will help us fight Breast Cancer.
SKU: Pink-2200 Category:

Description

Over 10 million women are at a high risk of developing breast cancer in their lifetime in Pakistan. Unfortunately, 40,000mothers, sisters and daughters die annually. Pink Ribbon is establishing Pakistan’s First Dedicated Breast Cancer Hospital located in Lahore which will provide free-of-cost breast cancer diagnostic& treatment facilities under one roof. 

The hospital building consists of two blocks, block A is complete, whereas, construction work on block B is in progress.Over all 60% of the hospital is completed and is providing free-of-cost clinical examination to patients. Pink Ribbon is a charity organization that purely depends on public philanthropy and donations in the form of Zakat and Sadaqaat. We urge you to step forward and help us timely complete the remaining 40% of the Hospital.

Additional information

Weight 100 g
Dimensions 12 × 2 × 12 in
Brand

Pink Ribbon

Color Family

Pink

0.0/5
0 reviews
0
0
0
0
0

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.