Contribution for Oncology Ward

  • Fast Shipping

    Receive products in amazing time
  • Easy Returns

    Return policy that lets you shop at ease
  • Always Authentic

    We only sell 100% authentic products
  • Secure Shopping

    Your data is always protected

Contribution for Oncology Ward

$37.60

.


Highlights

  • All the proceeds will directly go to the construction of the Hospital.
  • Pink Ribbon Hospital will provide free treatment to deserving patients.
SKU: Pink-10000 Category:

Description

Product details of Contribution for Oncology Ward

All the proceeds will directly go to the construction of the Hospital.

Pink Ribbon Hospital will provide free treatment to deserving patients.

To provide relief to poor people, Pink Ribbon is setting up a dedicated Breast Cancer Hospital where deserving patients will get free of cost treatment under one roof. The hospital is 75% complete and the remaining 25% will be completed in the next 3 months. Contribute Rupees 10,000 for Oncology Ward and help us save the lives of 40,000 Breast Cancer Patients annually.

Additional information

Weight 100 g
Dimensions 12 × 2 × 12 in
Brand

Pink Ribbon

Color Family

Pink

0.0/5
0 reviews
0
0
0
0
0

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.