Zakat Sadaqah Donation to Pink Ribbon Hospital Rs. 7,500

  • Fast Shipping

    Receive products in amazing time
  • Easy Returns

    Return policy that lets you shop at ease
  • Always Authentic

    We only sell 100% authentic products
  • Secure Shopping

    Your data is always protected

Zakat Sadaqah Donation to Pink Ribbon Hospital Rs. 7,500

$28.20

.


Highlights

  • Pakistan’s First dedicated Breast Cancer Hospital is 60% complete. Help us finish the remaining 40% quickly. Your Zakat / Atiyaat / Sadaqaat / Donations will help us fight Breast Cancer.
SKU: Pink-7500 Category:

Description

Over 10 million women are at a high risk of developing breast cancer in their lifetime in Pakistan. Unfortunately, 40,000mothers, sisters and daughters die annually. Pink Ribbon is establishing Pakistan’s First Dedicated Breast Cancer Hospital located in Lahore which will provide free-of-cost breast cancer diagnostic& treatment facilities under one roof. 

The hospital building consists of two blocks, block A is complete, whereas, construction work on block B is in progress.Over all 60% of the hospital is completed and is providing free-of-cost clinical examination to patients. Pink Ribbon is a charity organization that purely depends on public philanthropy and donations in the form of Zakat and Sadaqaat. We urge you to step forward and help us timely complete the remaining 40% of the Hospital.

Additional information

Weight 100 g
Dimensions 12 × 2 × 12 in
Brand

Pink Ribbon

Color Family

Pink

Brand

Pink Shop

 

ABOUT US

Pink Ribbon Pakistan is a non-funded, self-sustained and the only organization in the country which is dedicatedly working on the issue of breast cancer with nationwide outreach since 2004. We strive to significantly reduce breast cancer mortality in the country by creating widespread awareness through community engagement on prevention, early detection and increased access to treatment. Our scope of work is holistic from strategic interventions to public awareness including patient-aid and service delivery. To provide relief to poor people, we are setting up a dedicated Breast Cancer Hospital where deserving patients will get free of cost treatment under one roof.

MISSION

Our mission is to prevent and cure breast cancer by creating widespread awareness through community engagement on prevention, early detection and increased access to treatment.

VISION

We are envisioning a future where breast cancer victims will be treated with world class healthcare technology. We are setting up Pakistan’s first dedicated BREAST CANCER HOSPITAL in Lahore which will, significantly, reduce breast cancer mortality in Pakistan. In our Journey towards a cancer free Pakistan, we are committed to build more breast cancer hospitals in the future.
0.0/5
0 reviews
0
0
0
0
0

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.