By using Vendor Services on Jilito platform, you agree to accept the Terms and Conditions mentioned below as well as here along with the following guidelines:
1. Select your customized Service package. You are responsible for making the correct selection.
2. The final Service fee depends on the selection of different options like the product category, quality of photo-shoot, and service type.
- For example, a photo-shoot with a model will be slightly costlier than a photo-shoot without a model. You are advised to be present at the time of product photography (real-time photography). In case of product drop off by Customer, Jilito cannot be held accountable for any product damage or item disappearance.
3. The Service provider will only perform Service conforming to the order specifications.
- You do not have the right to demand a particular model and/or lifestyle setup for photo-shoots. This is solely at the Studio’s discretion.
- The Service provider will digitally send you the pictures (high-resolution format) according to your order specifications.
4. After purchasing a Service package, you will receive an email response or a phone call from the Service provider regarding lead times, schedules, and additional details.
5. For orders that contain listing services, the Service Provider, will send you a ‘Vendor Required Information’ Excel file. You are required to fill this file and hand it back to the Service provider together with all SKUs to be processed in your Service package.
- Service can only be started once the Studio has received the filled ‘Vendor Required Information’ file.
6. You are required to pick up your Service package from the Service provider within five (05) working days of being sent a Service completion notification email. After that, the Service provider shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Service package and/or if the Service package goes missing.
7. Any delays caused by you will be added on top of the promised Service Delivery Time.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following are the Terms and Conditions including the terms and conditions mentioned here (‘Terms and conditions’) which govern the delivery of Services provided by Service provider through Jilito website and mobile application (‘Jilito platform’). In the unlikely event that there is a conflict between the terms and conditions mentioned here and below, the terms and conditions mentioned below shall prevail.
2. By availing a Service on Jilito Platform you agree to accept all Terms and Conditions.
3. Pictures from our Service providers/Studio are for exclusive use on Jilito platform only.
4. You agree that Jilito cannot return the products or refund money.
5. In case of product drop off for photography, all product(s) brought to the photographer are done so at the Studio’s own risk. If the Studio is willing to accept an item/product with minor scratches/defects that do not impact the overall quality of the picture or violate the Guidelines of Jilito, it must be documented in the Inbound Document along with the mutual consent of both the parties (Studio and Vendor).
6. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Jilito its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
7. You hereby expressly release Jilito and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability, or other consequences of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors or other service providers and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
8. We will not be responsible for any business or personal losses (including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss.